Pick Up/Drop Off
Campers are to be dropped off no earlier than and pick up no later than 10 minutes before or after camp. When dropping off or picking up students, please enter the parking lot by turning on Camelia Drive, which is West of the Temple Beth Sholom. The first street on the left is 12th Avenue, and there is a parking lot entrance on 12th Avenue as well as Camelia. The drop-off pick-up line is along the East side of the building outside of the North entrance to the school. If using the drop-off/pick-up line, please do not exit your vehicle. If you plan to exit your vehicle or walk your student, please park in the upper parking lot and be mindful of traffic.
All students, staff, families, and instructors must acknowledge and adhere to protocols related to COVID-19. We will monitor and revise our protocols in accordance with any future guidance from state, local and federal authorities in order to ensure the highest level of care and safety for everyone. Silverleaf reserves the right to update and enforce COVID-related safety requirements at any time at its sole discretion. Masks may be required indoors during camp in certain program areas if deemed necessary for safety. Only registered campers and authorized personnel are allowed inside of Silverleaf School before, during and after camp. All persons entering the school will be screened daily.
Stay home if you or your child doesn’t feel well.
Please discuss respectful and cooperative behavior with your child. Our educators reserve the right to dismiss a participant for reoccurring inappropriate or disruptive behavior. No refunds will be issued for any student dismissed because of inappropriate or disruptive behavior.
Food and Beverages
Camp participants should bring a full reusable water bottle that has the camper’s name clearly marked, snack and lunch that does not require refrigeration. If you need assistance with food, please contact the Camp Director at email@example.com to inquire about food assistance. It is the responsibility of each parent to make the Silverleaf School aware of any allergies. Silverleaf reserves the right to restrict snack/lunch items, should there be significant allergy concerns, and will notify all families if any restrictions are required.
It is summer camp, and we will spend time outside. Participants should come to camp with sunscreen applied and sunscreen in their possession if it needs to be reapplied. Silverleaf camp staff will not apply sunscreen, but students are welcome to reapply their own. Protective hats and clothing are encouraged and should have the child’s name clearly marked on all items.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is required at time of registration.
- Occasionally, unforeseen circumstances or low program registrations require us to cancel a program. If this happens, we will notify you by phone at least one week before the first day of the program, and you will receive a full refund. All classes must meet our minimum registration requirements to proceed.
- I understand that if I withdraw my child or cancel a program session for my student 30 or more days prior to the start of a program, I will receive a 100% refund minus a $20 registration fee; if I withdraw 29 – 8 days prior, I will receive a 50% refund minus a $20 registration fee; if I withdraw 7 days prior or fewer, there is no refund.
- No credits or pro-rated credits will be issued for partial attendance in a class or for missed days of class due to illness, behavior issues, or any other reason.
- Scholarships may be available for camp. Please inquire with our Camp Director should you need assistance with camp registration costs.
- By registering for this program, I understand and agree that if a portion of the program is unable to be completed due to unforeseen circumstances under responsibility of Silverleaf School, I will receive a prorated credit for the uncompleted portion of the camp. I also understand that no refunds or proration will be given for any other reason once camp commences. I have read, understand and agree to all other payment and cancellation terms outlined in this policy.
Permission to Treat
I understand that I, and/or an authorized person above, will be called immediately should a medical emergency arise. I understand that some emergencies require immediate care, and I authorize Silverleaf School to contact an attending physician or to assure my child reaches an appropriate medical facility immediately for treatment if necessary. I hereby authorize Silverleaf School to obtain and consent to emergency medical treatment for my child(ren) should an emergency situation arise.
Waivers and Informed Consent
By signing this form, I, as parent/guardian, consent to and authorize Silverleaf School—without restriction or compensation—the potential and/or actual use of my child(ren)’s image as a program participant appearing in photograph, audio, video or other formats which may be included in future media or marketing for Silverleaf School including promotional literature, videos and the Silverleaf School website. I understand my child’s name(s)will not be published.
I, as parent/guardian of “Child”, hereby assume all risks and hazards incidental to the conduct of the activities at Silverleaf School and transportation to and from the activities. I/we the parent(s)/guardian of the below named student, hereby give my/our approval to his/her participation in any and all activities. I/we do hereby waive, release, absolve indemnity, and agree to hold harmless Silverleaf School, its board, officers, employees, agents and others acting on their behalf from liability for injuries, damages or property loss resulting from, or connected to the undersigned participant’s participation in Silverleaf School activities. This waiver of liability, release, assumption of risk and indemnification shall apply to any activity or action taking place during or while being transported to school activities wherever they may be held. I understand that no insurance coverage for participants in these activities is provided by Silverleaf School.